Business for the Environment Global Summit 2011
- 12:00AM, 27 April 2011
- 12:00AM, 29 April 2011
- Shangri-La Hotel Jakarta, Indonesia
Join the world’s leading conference on business and the environment on 27 - 29 April 2011.
B4E is Business for the Environment, the world’s leading international conference for dialogue and business-driven action for the environment. The B4E Global Summit offers collaborative solutions to address the most urgent environmental and climate issues facing the world today. Explore innovative sustainable solutions and services to increase competitive advantage for a low carbon future.
Join senior global experts and leaders from business, government and NGOS at the biggest environmental summit this year. UNDP, WWF International, The Climate Group, Rainforest Alliance, BMW, CH2MHill, CNN, Danone, CHL, DNV, GE, Google, Hitachi, IBM, Intel, KPMG, McKinsey, Nestle, Nokia Siemens Networks, PepsiCo,Philips, Siemens, Unilever and Vale are amongst the top global organizations participating in B4E.
- Learn sustainability success strategies from top experts
- Discover green business opportunities
- Engage with industry peers and policy makers
- Build competitive advantage with sustainability best practices
- Form partnerships to accelerate the shift towards a more sustainable, low carbon future.
Register now: www.b4esummit.com or download this form and fax or email to the featured contacts.