Pew Center on Climate Change Conference: Best Business Practices in Energy Efficiency
- 12:00AM, 06 April 2010
- 12:00AM, 07 April 2010
- Chicago, IL
The Pew Center on Global Climate Change is hosting a conference on April 6-7, 2010 in Chicago, marking the release of a comprehensive report on best practices in corporate energy efficiency: From Shop Floor to Top Floor: Best Business Practices in Energy Efficiency.
The Climate Group is an official outreach partner.
Current confirmed keynote speakers include: John W. Rowe, Chairman and CEO, Exelon Corporation and Eileen Claussen, President, Pew Center on Global Climate Change. They will be joined during this two-day conference by a series of experts and high level industry executives that have successfully implemented exemplary energy efficiency strategies. Among the topics that will be addressed are:
• Emerging issues in corporate energy efficiency;
• Overcoming barriers, including capital constraints and organizational disconnects;
• The role of employees and senior management in energy efficiency;
• Managing energy data in large corporations; and
• Communicating with consumers and avoiding greenwashing.
For a full agenda and to register visit the conference website.