U.S. Members Meeting 2010
- 12:00AM, 12 April 2010
- 12:00AM, 14 April 2010
- Various locations, New York
This event is Invite Only.
With significant uncertainty on international and domestic climate policy, the need for sustained corporate and government leadership is more critical than ever. During the 2010 Members Meeting, The Climate Group’s senior leadership and US Board of Directors - as well as outside experts on policy, technology and science - will lead vital discussions on the current challenges and emerging opportunities in a clean energy economy.
The event will take place on the 12th, 13th and 14th of April 2010.
Key guest speakers include:
- Steve Westly - Managing Partner, The Westly Group and member of The Climate Group’s US Board of Directors
- Bill Moomaw - Professor of International Environmental Policy at Tufts University and member of The Climate Group’s US Board of Directors
- Bill Thomas - Council in Skadden’s Environmental and Climate Change practices and member of The Climate Group’s US Board of Directors
- Paul Dolan - Partner, Mendocino Wine Company and member of The Climate Group’s US Board of Directors
*Additional speakers to be announced shortly