Emerging China Carbon Market: Opportunities and Challenges Ahead
- 2:00PM, 29 January 2013
- 6:00PM, 29 January 2013
- IFC Conference Center, 10/F, Pacific Place One, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
China's launch of seven pilot carbon trading markets, with a goal of creating a national market by the end of 2015, is the country’s most ambitious move yet to bring its greenhouse gas emissions under control. Under this plan China will become the world’s largest single carbon market.
CleanBiz.Asia is holding a half-day seminar to analyze China’s plan, of which our Greater China Director Changhua Wu will be keynoting the event.
Key questions to be addressed include:
- What’s going to happen over the next two years? How does Hong Kong fit into the picture?
- Is your business going to be affected? How can you benefit from the scheme?
- How will success be measured? How will caps and allocations be established?
- What will be the standard of the new carbon market?
You can also follow Changhua on Twitter at @ChanghuaWu