Euro-Mediterranean Energy Efficiency Forum
- 8:00AM, 24 March 2014
- 5:00PM, 25 March 2014
The Climate Group in partnership with Johnson Controls and the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation, will host the fourth Euro-Mediterranean Energy Efficiency Forum (EEF) on 24 and 25 March in Monaco.
This flagship event’s theme will be: “Targeting Efficiency for Economic Recovery, Committing to Growth”. The forum will examine how Europe’s path to sustainable economic growth can be realized through greater energy efficiency.
Over the course of the unique platform, keynote speakers will focus on the policies that are necessary to support greater energy efficiency investments, illustrating their arguments through reference to international best practice in this crucial area.
A distinctive feature of the conference is the Energy Efficiency Innovator Awards program. The program will honor individuals or organizations that have contributed to improved energy efficiency in policy, finance, technology, projects, communication, and business models. The Awards were initially launched at the 2011 Euro-Mediterranean Energy Efficiency Forum, with the first awards presented at the 2012 meeting.
This year’s keynote speakers include:
- His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco
- Marieke Van Schalck, Managing Director Dutch Post Lottery
- Pascal Roger, Director Business Development, GDF Sue
- Peter Graham, Executive Director, Global Buildings Performance Network
- Jonathan Maxwell, CEO and Co-Founding Partner of Sustainable Development Capital LLP
- Marco Annunziata, Chief Economist at GE
- Mark Radka, Head of the Energy Branch, United Nations Environment Programme Division of Technology, Industry and Economics.
- Paul Wilkinson, Professor in Environmental Epidemiology
- Tudor Constantinescu, Principal Advisor to Dominique Ristori, DG Energy, European Commission
If you are interested in attending please contact the Forum organizers here