Update: Breaking the Climate Deadlock
- 17 April 2009
The Climate Group has identified its key priorities and next actions in the run-up to the 2009 United Nations Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen.
- High-level meetings between the Rt Hon Tony Blair and heads of state and ministers in key countries;
- The publication of a second Breaking the Climate Deadlock report;
- Mobilisation of the business community in support of ambitious action that we believe will support increased investment and job growth;
- Targeted interventions in the Midwestern United States;
- Involvement in the World Business Summit on Climate Change (WBSCC);
- The launch of new reports focussing on low carbon business opportunities in India and China.
For more information on thes actions, read our Breaking the Climate Deadlock April 2009 update.