Knowledge generation & sharing
- Regular peer-to-peer learning webinars and in-person meetings to share best practice with other state and regional governments around the world.
- Periodic policy reports and insight briefings.
- Participation in the global bench-marking, disclosure and reporting platform and production of annual disclosure report.
Global profiling & communications
- News story and global profiling of member government’s major climate and energy announcements.
- Social media support from the Climate Group social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Support for regional events (promotion and circulation of invitations).
- Updated Under2 Coalition website that includes names and appendices of signatories.
International networking & representation
- Organisation of the Under2 Coalition’s annual General Assembly and exclusive invitations to attend closed-door VIP meetings and workshops organised by the Climate Group.
- Positioning and promotion of state and regional climate leadership in global forums (COPs, Climate Action Summits) including invitations to sign supportive statements and call for action.
- Invitations to attend high-profile events such as the Conference of the Parties, the Clean Energy Ministerial, the Global Climate Action Summit, and Climate Week NYC, coordinated by the Climate Group.
Secretariat support & governance
- Dedicated regional engagement manager.
- Regular updates on the latest climate and network news as well as upcoming programs and events (via newsletters, webinars).
- Facilitation of bilateral introductions and connections to other governments and corporates.
- Translation of all Under2 Coalition materials in major languages.
- Organisation of quarterly Steering Group meetings and support to Co-chairs to drive strategy and ensure that the Under2 Coalition is member-led and has strong governance structure.
- Engagement with funders and development of funded programs and delivery oversight.
- Production and circulation of an annual highlights report.