As part of All4Climate-Italy2021 and Pre-COP26 in Milan, Climate Group and the regional government of Lombardy are co-hosting this event to explore how businesses and subnational governments are driving the shift to clean road transport through high-ambition policies, technologies and innovations, highlighting opportunities for leadership in Italy and beyond.
This event is taking place as part of RouteZero, a global platform to showcase ambitious commitments and bold action on zero emission vehicles, supporting the UN's 2030 Breakthroughs and the UK government’s COP26 Presidency campaign on clean road transport.
Due to COVID-19 regulations, this event will take place at the Palazzo Lombardia in Milan without a live audience.
The event will be broadcast live globally on a digital platform, with simultaneous translation available in Italian and English.
- Dr Francesco Bettoni, President, Autostrade Lombarde and Brebemi
- Raffaele Cattaneo, Minister of Environment and Climate, Regional Government of Lombardy
- Michele Governatori, Energy Programme Lead, ECCO
- Trudy Harrison, Transport Minister, UK Government
- Anne-Lise Richard, Head of Global E-Mobility, Stellantis
- Elisabetta Tromellini, Chair of the Sustainable Development Committee, International Association of Public Transport
- Alberto Viano, Managing Director, LeasePlan Italia