Spaces to attend this event in-person are limited and priority will be given to senior decision-makers. However it will also be livestreamed - register to receive the link.
Could 2021 be the beginning of the end for the internal combustion engine? In a pivotal year for climate action, the tipping point for zero emission vehicles is getting closer as businesses, governments, cities, states and regions around the world push forward ambitious commitments. But these pockets of leadership are not enough to win the race to zero – more needs to be done and faster.
Join us for this milestone RouteZero event at COP26 and hear from international political, corporate and civil society leaders about the exciting advancements driving forward the transition to zero emission vehicles.
- Ezgi Barcenas, Chief Sustainability Officer, AB InBev
- Maya Ben Dror, Future Mobility Lead, World Economic Forum
- Benoit Charette, Minister of the Environment and the Fight against Climate Change, Québec Government
- Helen Clarkson, CEO, Climate Group
- Agustín Delgado, Chief Innovation and Sustainability Officer, Iberdrola
- Sirin Hellvin Stav, Vice Mayor for Environment and Transport, Oslo City Government
- Isbrand Ho, Senior Director, BYD
- Anne-Claire Howard, CEO, ResponsibleSteel
- Angela Hultberg, Road Transport Lead, UN Climate Champions
- Anders Kärrberg, Head of Global Sustainability & Strategy, Volvo Cars
- Christian Levin, CEO, Scania
- Juvencio Maeztu, Chief Financial Officer, Ingka Group (IKEA)
- Naveen Munjal, Managing Director, Hero Electric
- Liane Randolph, Chair, California Air Resources Board
- Sandra Roling, Head of Transport, Climate Group
- Avinash Rugoboor, President, ARRIVAL
- Clive Selley, CEO, OpenReach
- Sarwant Singh, CEO, OHM Global Mobility
- Aaditya Thackeray, Cabinet Minister of Environment & Climate Change, Government of Maharashtra