Through EV100, you can showcase your electric transport leadership and help support, or gain insights from, best practice sharing with other leading companies. We drive engagement and dialogue between governments and other stakeholders to collaboratively address the remaining barriers to electric vehicle (EV) uptake and charging infrastructure roll-out.
We'd love to chat with you about EV100. Please get in touch!
Our members benefit from profiling, peer learning and policy engagement.
- Position yourself as one as the frontrunners in the field by aligning your ambition with a recognised leadership program.
- Peer learning
- Participate in a peer group of global leaders offering unique access to mutual learning and stakeholder dialogue opportunities to help further your ambition.
- Policy and advocacy engagement
- Join the movement of leaders that shape the EV policy and market landscape for the future.
To join, we invite companies to make a public commitment to, by 2030:
- Electrify directly controlled fleet.
- Place requirements for EVs in service contracts.
- Install EV charging at all premises to support staff to use EVs.
- Install EV charging at all premises to support customers to use EVs.
All members also commit to report to us on their progress annually for the EV100 Progress and Insights Report and pay an annual fee of $5,000. More details about our fees can be found on our Membership page and in our Membership FAQs.
You can find further detail in our downloadable EV100 Campaign Overview below.
EV100 Campaign Overview.pdf
Size: 392.14 KB
Date added: 05/12/22
We'd love to hear from you about joining EV100. If you'd like to find out more and set up an introductory call or request a joining form, please get in touch.