Hosted by We Don't Have Time
Finance is about to undergo a major transformation in the next decade as capital needs to be reallocated to stabilize Earth’s climate. How close are we to a tipping point in the finance sector? How fast will the transformation unfold? What will happen next? Our societies need to halve CO2 emissions by 2030 and continue toward zero by 2050, by scaling climate solutions exponentially. Capital must enable the exponential transformation and the financial sector must be exponentially transformed At our second Exponential Climate Action Summit we bring together transformers, disruptors and enablers focusing on how to finance The Race to Zero. Join us.
Missed the event? Watch the full recording.
- Helen Mountford, Vice President, World Resources Institute
- Danijel Višević, Climate Tech Investor, Ecosia
- Prof. Nick Robins, Professor in Practice - Sustainable Finance, Grantham Research Institut
- Per Espen Stoknes, Author and director Center for Sustainability and Energy at BI Norwegian Business School, Oslo
- Prof. Lord Nicholas Stern PBA FRS CH, Chair of the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment at the London School of Economics and Political Science
- Tariq Fancy, Founder & CEO at Rumie (current) / former Chief Investment Officer for Sustainable Investing, BlackRock
- Joseph Nkandu, Executive Director, NUCAFE
- Johan Falk, Co-founder and Head of Exponential Roadmap Initiative
- Sharan Burrow, General Secretary, International Trade Union Confederation
- Alejandro Litovsky, Founder and CEO, Earth Security
- Sean Kidney, CEO, Climate Bonds Initiative Carl Mellander, Senior Vice President and CFO of Ericsson
- Bertrand Piccard, Chairman, Solar Impulse Foundation
- Prof. Dr. Johan Rockström, Director, Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
- Nigel Topping, High-Level Champion of United Kingdom
- Kathleen Rogers, President, Earth Day Network
- Patricia Espinosa, Executive Secretary of United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCC) and many more...