The Climate Group and the State of North Rhine-Westphalia invite you to the virtual closing event for the Industry Transition Platform.
The Industry Transition Platform brought together eleven leading subnational governments in highly industrialised regions across Europe and North America to address the challenges of a low carbon industry transition and to develop innovative policy solutions.
Join us to hear about the participating governments’ experiences and actions to cut greenhouse gas emissions in the industrial sector.
Speakers and panellists include:
- Helen Clarkson, CEO, Climate Group
- Andreas Pinkwart, Minister of Economic Affairs, Innovation, Digitalization and Energy of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Jeannette Baljeu, Regional Minister of the Province of Zuid Holland
- Jean Lemire, Envoy for Climate Change, Northern and Arctic Affairs, Québec
- Philipp Wesemann, Project Manager, Stiftung Mercator
The Industry Transition Platform is a joint project of the Climate Group and the German State Government of North Rhine-Westphalia, funded by Stiftung Mercator. For more information please contact Sakinah Ilyas at Silyas@theclimategroup.org