Taking place online, the event as part of the Race to Zero November Dialogues, organised by the Climate Group in close coordination with the UN High-Level Climate Champions and the UK COP26 Presidency, showcases actions from a wide range of businesses and governments driving forward the transition to 100% zero emission vehicles globally.
Our speaker line-up includes:
- Monica Araya, High-Level Champions’ Transport Lead
- Helen Clarkson, Chief Executive, Climate Group
- Carla De Geyseleer, CFO, Volvo Cars
- Gabrielle Ginér, Head of Environmental Sustainability, BT Group
- Izaskun Goñi, General Director of Business Policy, International Projection and Labour, Government of Navarra
- Emmanuel Lagarrigue, Executive Vice President & Chief Innovation Officer, Schneider Electric
- Nigel Topping, High-Level Climate Action Champion
- Gavin Newsom, Governor of California
- Julia Poliscanova, Senior Director, Vehicles and E-mobility, Transport & Environment
- Gary Robinson, Investment Manager, Baillie Gifford
- Jasmine Shah, Vice Chairperson of Dialogue and Development Commission, State Government of Delhi
The event took place as part of the Transport Day agenda, where a number of events took place throughout Wednesday 11 November. To find out more about the events programme, please click here.